Safeguarding your well being
Wojciech Kryspin, MSc, Vizulo
March 20, 2024
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
This presentation addresses lighting manufacturers’ social responsibility for CO2 emission reduction both in production (using sustainable and recycled materials) and luminaire lifespan (lower power consumption). Objectives include:
1. Protecting wildlife and human well-being at night.
2. Mitigating intrusive lighting.
3. Achieving optimal lighting results via photometry mixing.
4. Bio-based raw material alternatives.
Real-world examples illustrate these goals. Gain insights into how Vizulo, as a lighting manufacturer, embraces responsibility for greener solutions, promoting safety and well-being, potentially inspiring others.
This presentation is intended for the audience who have at least a basic knowledge of exterior lighting.
- Identify the night light color change in outdoor luminaires and learn how can we preserve the fauna and protect human well-being at night
- Learn how to improve our safety by removing the intrusive lighting on the roads and building facades and reduce light pollution in your environment.
- Discover the complete potential of photometry mixing to achieve the best light results, going beyond the limitations of the specified number of available optics
- Discover bio based casing application as an alternative to aluminum raw material in modern lighting fixtures.
Wojciech Kryspin, MSc is a specialist in VIZULO, with already 17 years of experience in professional lighting. As an Outdoor Product Development Director, he provides extensive technical support both at the stage of implementation and sales of products around the world. Only this year, he has already conducted conferences and product trainings in Sweden, France, Israel, Spain, Portugal, Australia, USA and many other countries.
Wojciech has a background in electronics and electrical engineering, specializing in Lighting Technology. After graduation at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Poland, he has started as a lighting designer where over many years, he has completed thousands of lighting projects both indoor and outdoor throughout the Europe.
His next roles as a product and quality manager and very close cooperation with R&D departments, factories and lighting labs allowed him to further expand his detailed knowledge in terms of practical aspects and the use of products in real projects. Now he continues his fascinating journey through the lighting business and as he claims, his inborn curiosity does not allow him to pass by a new product indifferently, before he first opens it, breaks it and then fixes it back.