LEDucation 2021 In-Person August Trade Show Cancelled.
Conference Sessions to be Held Virtually
2022 Trade Show and Conference Dates
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave. between West 53rd and West 54th Streets)
New York, New York, 10019
Phone: +1-212-586-7000 | Fax: +1-212-315-1374
$5,000 per tabletop. Booths are sold out for 2022 and registration has been closed
All orders, shipments etc. will be transferred to the 2022 dates and remain at the same price, therefore avoiding any increases and saving you 7-10% off the estimated 2022 prices.
If you have already picked up your freight:
If you have already picked up your freight from the AEX facility your weight credit will apply to the 2022 dates.
Nothing needs to be done by you. AEX will automatically transfer those for you. As a reminder, this is how those credits were calculated.
Freight picked up will receive an equal, nonrefundable weight credit for LEDucation 2022.
For example, 1,000 lbs. is picked up, a credit of up to 1,000 lbs. will be applied to your 2022 invoice. If you ship in 1,000 lbs. or less you will have no material handling costs. Weight in excess of the credit will be invoiced at then applicable rates.
If you have freight in storage with AEX:
AEX will continue to offer storage and delivery to the next show at no additional cost to you. If you would like to have your freight picked up please read below.
- Email Mike@aexservices.com and Clockwood@aexservices.com to notify them that you want to have your freight picked up
- Email your completed Bill of Lading (BOL). If you need a generic BOL AEX can send one to you. A completed BOL is required for the warehouse to release freight to your carrier.
- AEX will coordinate with you on an agreed upon date for pickup. This is necessary as their warehouse currently has minimal staff.
- Arrange with your carrier to pick up.
- A $300 pickup fee for the first 500lbs and $14 cwt thereafter will be added to your account. For example: 500lbs and under is $300. If you have 800lbs the fees are $300 + $14x3 = $342
- Invoices must be paid in full before prior to freight being released for pickup
Pick up address:
AEX Convention Services
3093 English Creek Ave. Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234
If you have any question please email Mike@aexservices.com or phone (609) 272-1600.
Each booth will be provided with one 6' WHITE draped table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, and a booth ID sign.
HEIGHT OF EXHIBIT AND BACKDROP CANNOT EXCEED 8' Height and 6' Width. There is approximately 2' of space behind your table and a 1’ space between the next exhibitor tables. However, the space between the next exhibitor will need to be open so you can’t have any part of your exhibit extending into that space. TABLES are 6' long x 24" wide x 30" tall.
*Please adhere to the 6' banner. There are two poles and sidewalls that equate to roughly .5" on each side.
• LEDucation offers TABLETOP ONLY exhibits.
• Table locations will be determined and assigned by the LEDucation committee.
• If your booth is located along the wall, please note you are NOT allowed to place or attach any signage or materials on the wall.
• NOTE: Drayage is not included, this is an exhibitor responsibility. Drayage contact information and details will be supplied with the Exhibitor Information Packet (available in coming months). Due to start time, all exhibitor set-ups must be completed by Tuesday, 9:00 am March 15, 2022. There will be NO set-up the day of the event. Set-up details will be included in the Exhibitor Kit packet (available in coming months)
Single Table Dimensions
Double Table Dimensions
Q: My company has already purchased a live booth for LEDucation 2020 and / or 2021, and we plan to exhibit in March 2022. Is there anything that I need to do?
There is no action needed if you are rolling your exhibition funds.
Q: I was confirmed and assigned to exhibit at the 2020 Show. Will I have the same booth location in 2022 as assigned in 2020?
Your booth location may change in 2022
Q: What is the Booth cancellation date for LEDucation 2022?
The booth cancellation deadline date for the 2022 Show is July 1, 2021. Credits applied from the 2020 and 2021 Show(s) are non-refundable. Any and all refunds issued (if any) for companies wishing to cancel their space for the 2022 Show shall be less any credit applied from the 2020 or 2021 Shows.
Q: When can I make my hotel accommodations for LEDucation 2022?
LEDucation Hotel Group Rates and reservations will be announced in coming months.
Q: When will registration open for 2022?
Registration for LEDucation 2022 will be announced in coming months.
Q: Are electric outlets provided as part of the booth?
Yes. Electrical drops will be provided and shared between exhibitors. We recommend exhibitors bring their own surge protectors and extension cords.
Q: Can I ship direct to the hotel?
Yes, you can ship direct to hotel but they do NOT take palleted items. OUTSIDE VENDOR/CONTRACTOR GUIDELINES will be provided in coming days
Q: Where can I bring in my materials that I am carrying that are too large to bring into the lobby area?
Must use AEX services to ship in advance. Exhibitor Manual will be provided in coming months
Q: Is Wi-Fi available?
Wi-Fi is available for your booth. You will be able to order through the Hilton. Instructions will be provided in coming days.