SAVE THE DATE! August 18–19, 2020.
LEDucation 2020 is transitioning to a virtual exhibit hall to keep the industry connected.
STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS
All LEDucation 2020 Registered Exhibitors will have the following options:
Option 1: Rollover All Fees from LEDucation 2020 to 2021
- NO ACTION REQUIRED
- This not only guarantees you a spot for 2021, but will also lock your rate on exhibition space and sponsorships for next year.
- Exhibitors and sponsors that opt to rollover fees will be receiving separate instructions on the virtual product showcase. This will allow you to demonstrate to attendees what products you planned to highlight at LEDucation 2020.
- Sponsor logos and other information will be available on the LEDucation.org website and will remain till the end of the 2021 event.
Option 2: Receive a full refund for exhibition space
- By requesting a refund, companies will need to reapply to participate in future events.
- You will not be guaranteed exhibit space for 2021 and all space is subject to availability at the time of new application
- Those that have requested a refund will not be entitled to participate in the virtual showcase
- Deadline for Refund Request was May 29, 2020
To make the process as seamless as possible, our partners are offering to carry over and rate lock your exhibitor show service orders. We encourage exhibitors to take advantage of these offers. For additional information please see below.
2021 SHOW HOURS
Tuesday, March 16
9:00a.m. VIP Entrance (sponsors will be notified)
10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday, March 17
9:00am – 3:00pm
2021 SHOW RULES and REGULATIONS
Book Your Hotel Room for 2021
at the New York Hilton Midtown
A group rate for LEDucation 2021 is available to all exhibitors at the NY Hilton Midtown. To receive this rate, reservations must be made by February 19, 2021
Any reservation made after the cut-off date are on a space availability basis and subject to prevailing rates. All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first night’s room deposit, guaranteed with a major credit card. New York Hilton Midtown cancellation policy requires rooms to be cancelled 48 hours prior to the day of arrival in order to avoid a cancellation penalty. Failure to give proper notification will result in the first night’s room rate being charged to the guest. A valid cancellation number is necessary to avoid a no-show charge.
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
(6th Ave. between West 53rd and West 54th Streets)
New York, New York, 10019
Phone: +1-212-586-7000 | Fax: +1-212-315-1374
SCAM ALERT! Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
You may be receiving unsolicited phone calls from Housing Vendors that ARE NOT associated with LEDucation claiming to have room blocks on hold for you. THIS IS A SCAM. Please do NOT book with these vendors as they have NO ASSOCIATION with the event or approval to represent themselves as such. Please note that The New York Hilton Midtown is the only official hotel provider associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering accommodations for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with LEDucation 2020. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies may have costly consequences.
2021 DISPLAY INSTALLATION and DISMANTLING
Set-up: Monday, March 15
12:00pm – 11:59pm
ALL DISPLAYS MUST BE FULLY SET UP AND READY BY 7:00 A.M. ON TUESDAY MARCH 16. If exhibitor’s booth is not set by 7:00am on Tuesday, LEDUCATION reserves the right to set the booth at the exhibitor’s expense.
Dismantling period begins at 3:00pm on March 17 and must be completed by 11:59pm that evening. All exhibitor displays or materials left in the hall after 11:59pm on March 17 will be packed and shipped at the discretion of show management and all applicable service charges will be applied to the exhibitor of record.
IN NO CASE WILL DISMANTLING BE ALLOWED BEFORE 3:00pm ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17. Penalties for future exhibits will be imposed for any firm beginning to breakdown before 3:00pm