ONLINE MARKETPLACE 2021
LEDucation Virtual Booth Setup Training
Watch this video to learn how to set up and take advantage of all the new features available for your online booth.
Booth representatives MUST BE REGISTERED through your virtual booth builder site so your reps can be associated with your company and able to live chat with attendees.
The ONLINE MARKETPLACE will be available throughout the year until the last day of the In-Person Trade Show and Conference to be held later in 2021. The Marketplace is Free for all registered attendees.
Is there a cost to exhibit in the Online Marketplace?
There is no cost to those that participated in the Virtual Trade Show in 2020.
There is a $500 fee for NEW exhibitors.
What should I put in my virtual booth?
This is your opportunity to show off your company.
- Add descriptions, product photos, videos, brochures, your contact info, and social media links.
- Engage potential customers with your best video, by clicking the “Featured” check box to the right of that video link. The “Featured” video will be showcased on your main booth page, to the right of your logo. All other videos will appear under the Videos tab on your booth.
- NEW FEATURES for your booth in 2021 include:
- Live chat with attendees through your booth
- Live meeting button, so attendees can talk to you face-to-face via Zoom or Teams
- Survey button so you can learn more about your customer base or have them request product information
- Schedule a meeting option, so attendees can access your calendar and book a time to talk to you
- Private zoom rooms to meet face-to-face with attendees
- There is a preview button at the top of the booth builder page so you can preview your booth anytime as you are editing it.
REMEMBER to click Save Changes first.
How late can I make changes to my booth?
We ask you to have your booth complete and ready for viewing by March 12. If you make changes after our site goes live, we cannot guarantee that attendees will see your changes in a timely manner (due to their browser caching).
When and how long will the LEDucation Virtual site be live?
- Marketplace Exhibit booths will be available online throughout the year until the end of the In-Person Trade Show and Conference to be held August 17-18, 2021.
- Note: The Online Marketplace will only be accessible by those registered for LEDucation. Registrants will be sent a personalized link to get into the site.
LEDucation 2021 In-Person Trade Show Information
Due to the continuing uncertainty of the pandemic, along with New York State and City restrictions on assembly, the LEDucation committee has made the decision to reschedule the in-person 2021 LEDucation Tradeshow and Conference to August 17-18, 2021. The in-person event is slated to be held at the New York Hilton Midtown and will continue to include multiple exhibition halls featuring the industry’s top manufacturers and suppliers, as well as a dynamic conference program.
In a post COVID-19 environment, LEDucation will continue to prioritize the health and safety of all attendees and will be run in accordance with official government and local authority guidance, as well as New York Hilton Midtown health protocols. This will include enhanced cleaning, non-contact registration, physical distancing, on-site medical staff, personal protective equipment (PPE), screening measures, and adapted conference rooms and sessions. Read more for further information on event safety >
LEDucation remains committed to keeping the lighting industry connected and will include a virtual component across multiple channels during the August show. Additional information will be available in the coming months.
$4500 per tabletop. Due to anticipated social distance guidelines, table registration has been closed for 2021
2021 In-Person Show Hours
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
9:00am VIP Entrance (sponsors will be notified)
10:00am – 7:00pm
Light it Up Reception
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
9:00am – 3:00pm
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
(6th Ave. between West 53rd and West 54th Streets)
New York, New York, 10019
Phone: +1-212-586-7000 | Fax: +1-212-315-1374