LEDucation 2020 Speaker Deadlines
If your Session has been accepted, you must comply with the due dates and requirements listed below. If you are unable to meet the requirements, please contact LEDucation at presentations@LEDucation.org and withdraw your application.
- Due dates are mandatory:
- Hotel Reservation Requirements – January 17, 2020
- Presentation Draft – February 3, 2020
- Speaker Dinner RSVP – February 21, 2020
- Final Presentation – March 2, 2020
- Please meet the required delivery dates to remain as a LEDucation presenter.
- Please keep note of your User Name and Password. We do not have access to that information. If lost, please request from the site.
- If you have submitted for a colleague or created a Panel Discussion, the names and profiles for each of the participants is required. This information can be updated within reason.
- Please note for panels, at least one person must be the presenter to receive notifications.
- If your session is approved, you will be notified with the additional information required.
- Bios, headshots, hotel information, Speaker Dinner/Press Event, rough draft submittal and final presentation submittal is done via the LEDucation portal only. We cannot accept data by any other means.
- You are able to make changes and edit information via the portal, so please keep note of your User Name and Password.
- LEDucation will provide hotel accommodation for one (1) night of stay during the show.
- If you would like to reserve additional nights, please provide all dates and we will make the reservation and apply the discounted rate.
- Please book the hotel via the portal to avoid confusion.
- Travel and associated costs are solely the responsibility of each presenter. LEDucation does not cover travel costs.
- AIA rules must be followed. Brand names, logos etc. cannot be used.
- LEDucation will provide a preformatted template (black or white), available via the portal and this must be used.