Save the LEDucation Mobile Website to your phone
How to Save the LEDucation Mobile Website to your Phone Home Screen
Link to: leducation.myshowapp.com
IPAD OR IPHONE
- Launch the Chrome app. *Please note that this does not work from the device’s native web browser app.
- Open leducation.myshowapp.com
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
- Launch Safari app. *Please note that this does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter leducation.myshowapp.com into the address field. Tap Go.
- Tap on your browser that looks like a box with an arrow pointing up. This will open up a dropdown or you may need to scroll down.
- Tap Add to Home Screen. The “Add to Home” dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap Add. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s or iPhone’s desktop.