MONDAY MARCH 12, 2018
2:00pm - 9:00pm
Grand Ballroom and Americas Hall
TUESDAY MARCH 13, 2018
10:00am - 7:00pm
WEDNESDAY MARCH 14, 2018
9:00am - 4:00pm
WEDNESDAY MARCH 14, 2018
4:00pm - 12:00am (midnight)
Move-Out Note: All carriers must check in no later than 8:00pm on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14, 2018 or freight will be shipped via LibertyCFS Inc’s terms/7 business day standard ground service.
Download (PDF) ▸
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE | Download (PDF) ▸
Dates of insured coverage need to be: March 13-14, 2018.
Insurance must be no less than $1,000,000.
The following companies MUST be listed as additional insured on the certificate:
• NY Hilton Midtown (location of the event)
• Designers Lighting Forum of New York / LEDucation: PO Box 7252 NY, NY 10116
• AEX Exhibitor Services
OUTSIDE VENDOR/CONTRACTOR GUIDELINES
Download (Word doc) ▸
For other show related questions, email email@example.com
EXHIBITOR SERVICES provided by AEX Convention Services ▸
Deadline To Receive Discounted Rates: February 26, 2018.
Advance Warehouse Shipping: Deliver NO LATER than Monday, March 5, 2018
If you have any questions or would like assistance, please call AEX office at (609) 272-1600
EXHIBITION SPACE and GUIDELINES
Each booth will be provided with one 6' WHITE draped table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, and a booth ID sign.
EXHIBITOR RULES and DETAILS
- LEDucation offers TABLETOP ONLY exhibits.
- HEIGHT OF EXHIBIT AND BACK DROP CANNOT EXCEED 8' height and 6' width" — Due to maintaining the original concept of the show, conditions will be strictly enforced.
- Table locations will be determined and assigned by the LEDucation committee.
- If your booth is located along the wall, please note you are NOT allowed to place or attach any signage or materials on the wall.
- NOTE: Drayage is not included, this is an exhibitor responsibility. Drayage contact information and details will be supplied with the Exhibitor Information Packet. Due to start time, all exhibitor set-ups must be completed by Tuesday, 9:00 am March 13. There will be NO set-up the day of the event. Set-up details will be included in the Exhibitor Information Packet.
- Table Reservations forms must be completed online and paid for in full upon completion.
- Credit Card payments will be accepted, please return form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. Please allow 3 – 4 business days to process credit card payment, receipt will be sent from PayPal upon completion.
Q: Are electric outlets provided as part of the booth?
Yes. Electrical drops will be provided to each exhibitor
Q: Can I ship direct to the hotel?
Yes, you can ship direct to hotel but they do NOT take palleted items. Refer to the OUTSIDE VENDOR/CONTRACTOR GUIDELINES ▸
Q: Where can I bring in my materials that I am carrying that are too large to bring into the lobby area?
FREIGHT ENTRANCE is located at the 53rd street entrance of the hotel. (811 Seventh Avenue at 53rd Street). For those that will be driving, use the parking garage.
Q: Is Wi-Fi available?
Wi-Fi is available for your booth. To order visit the Hilton at newyorkhilton.boomerecommerce.com ▸
For those requiring overnight accommodations, the New York Hilton Midtown offers reduced rate for LEDucation attendees
A special rate of $319 per night is available to LEDucation Attendees and Exhibitors until February 8, 2018.
*Special rates extend 3 days before and 3 days after LEDucation. Subject to Availability.
HOTEL SERVICES FOR BOOTHS
Go to newyorkhilton.boomerecommerce.com to order any of the following services:
• Cleaning Services
• Audio-Visual Equipment
• Electrical Hook Ups
• Catering Services